I told you so.

In case you didn’t believe me about this,

I thought I’d give you some proof.

Leaves

13 Responses to “I told you so.”

1. gingiber Says:
    November 11th, 2003 at 7:25 am

leaves – yez.
    Seth and I helped completly cover a park bench in them last night on the way home 🙂
    Bad me 😀

November 11th, 2003 at 7:31 am

Oh, man. so THAT'S what I walked into this morning on the way to Uni…
    Damn.

3. gingiber Says:
    November 11th, 2003 at 7:34 am

*grin*
    There was a dog playing in the leaves that was pretty much the same colour, when we were heading over to the resturant, it would dive in and just disappear 🙂
    I was convinced we were going to unearth it still playing when we headed home.

4. purpleleopard Says:
    November 11th, 2003 at 9:33 am

Mmmm the leaves really are quite amazing right now. I went up into the highlands a couple weeks ago and the mountains covered in all the brilliant colors were just amazing. Too bad school requires so much time indoors, eh?

November 12th, 2003 at 7:05 am

What ever do you mean?
    I often sit naked amidst the leaves and pursue my academic interests…
    *gets all embarrassed*

6. purpleleopard Says:
    November 12th, 2003 at 7:46 am

hehe! Once again I am reminded of how I took the wrong academic path… But the computer lab does have a nice view I suppose…

November 11th, 2003 at 10:21 am

the lil one has never had the luxury of rolling around in lovely colored crispy crunchies….
    she'd love it!
    today is a holiday, so we are going to buy meeeeat! lol

November 12th, 2003 at 7:09 am

That was the most rambunctious non sequitur I've ever encountered.
    But still…er––enjoy your meat!
    I'll save a crunchy, orange leaf for lil' R. She can roll in it. 🙂

November 12th, 2003 at 8:07 am

i am your worst nightmare!
    ;P
    yes, meat was indeed good since it was stuffed into large hunks of bread (add cheese and tasty condiments). followed that meal up with good run around the Academy of Sciences.

10. random_redhead Says:
    November 11th, 2003 at 11:34 am

I wanna go skip through them! and jump about!

November 12th, 2003 at 7:10 am

Gogogogogo!
    *skip dance carouse*

12. dr_beep Says:
    November 11th, 2003 at 6:17 pm

I see that and a shudder runs through me at the thought of the raking to be done!

November 12th, 2003 at 4:17 am

where we're going, we don't need…rakes
    the council sends out men armed with back-mounted blowers [ghostbusters stylee], who blow the leaves into piles, then some other dudes in suction vans arrive to hoover them up.
    most of the small children and pets that are inevitably sucked up are returned to their parents / owners, but those few that aren't are auctioned at the end of november so that people can buy puppies / kittens / little brothers for their kids in time for christmas.
    anonymouseth
    —————-
    <small>only some of this post is true.</small>