Thank you.

I greatly appreciate the efforts of my kind Edinburgh friends who made the time to come out and celebrate with me last night.

I’m pleased and lucky to have you in my life; it was a great time, indeed!

Looking forward to seeing you again later tonight at Vain…

11 Responses to “Thank you.”

1. evils Says:
    May 1st, 2004 at 12:52 am

Glad you had a good time! Must play with T-Rocks at some point! 🙂

2. avalokita Says:
    May 1st, 2004 at 2:14 am

I accidently blasted myself off of everyone's friends list. This is my new journal name.
    ~Amanda/plastik_venus

3. mxhaunted Says:
    May 1st, 2004 at 2:17 am

I'm glad I came along. Much fun. 🙂

4. evils Says:
    May 1st, 2004 at 3:04 am

Hi Guys
    Sorry its last minute, but just to let you know we're not making it out tonight afterall. Matt's unwell and not up to it, so I gotta go and put me nurses outfit on! Hope you all have a groovy time and see you all for SOS if not before!
    S.

May 1st, 2004 at 3:13 am

So sorry to hear it…
    Do take care of the blu one, and we'll make plans to get together soon for dinner at mine.
    Thank you *very* much for the T-Rocks; I powered it up and it is truly a horrible thing! Can't wait to play…

6. anjylle Says:
    May 1st, 2004 at 3:53 am

I wasn't going to go last night, but changed my mind at the last second. So glad I did!
    C U @ vain

7. dichroicynosure Says:
    May 1st, 2004 at 10:27 am

Hi, noticed that yr birthday just happened and I think that you have a very fortuitous solar return, all things considered…with imps, witches, maypoles and all—what a day to celebrate. Woohooo! and you love B'eirth too. I fell in a mad swoon before him in Germany, and believe that that man has some fucking superpowers in those chatoyant eyes of his!

May 1st, 2004 at 11:46 pm

Yes, imps, witches, and maypoles…but they're all in my pants and it gets a bit uncomfortable at times.
    S'a good day to be born; the last day of April as opposed to the first…
    For a bit more of our Bobbin' friend, check out this. His interviews are usually absolutely brilliant, but I must say he doesn't conduct himself as normal in this one. Regardless, the songs are marvelous and worth a listen.
    And why does it turn me on that you used 'chatoyant'? 🙂

9. dichroicynosure Says:
    May 2nd, 2004 at 10:37 am

My-my that's a lot to keep track of….
    Fortunate for me, my little Norwegian and German are helping me with that Dutch site. Thanks. That image of Mr. Earth is terribly quixotic.
    It seems we have both been fated to indulge anachronistically in our passions for other lands and cultures, your bio reads familiar.

May 1st, 2004 at 10:52 pm

Did you end up going to Beltane? Was it fun?

May 1st, 2004 at 11:29 pm

Nope. Too much whisky. 🙂
    But I heard it was just fine from those that did.